Create the best health plans at the best prices for your employees with Roper Insurance’s YourPlan™. We have the answers you need about the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare to keep you compliant with all the regulations. Roper Insurance has been helping businesses find the right insurance plans for more than 25 years.
Employee benefits make a big difference in attracting and keeping the best employees, helping your company grow and prosper. We will help you find not only the most affordable health insurance plans, but also help you offer additional benefits and supplemental coverages that will make both you and your employees happy.
Roper’s custom YourPlan™ approach can help you find the best benefits plan by:
- Analyzing your current health insurance coverage (if you’re currently offering coverage);
- Getting price quotes from the top health insurance companies in Colorado, including Anthem, Kaiser, United HealthCare, Cigna, and Rocky Mountain Healthcare.
- Advising you on the health insurance plans and coverages that will work best for YOUR company and YOUR employees;
- Showing how you can offer other types of insurance to your employees and their families at much better rates than they could get on their own, such as life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, long-term care insurance, vision insurance and dental insurance;
- Walking you through the application process and helping you implement your company’s benefit plan.
And that’s just for starters!
Experience our Extra-Mile Service™ model that makes your insurance easy and enjoyable. Each year, when it’s time to renew your health insurance plan, Roper Insurance will create a special YourPlan™ report for your company that reviews your current health insurance coverage and compares it to other available plans to make sure that you are still getting the right plan for your company—at the best price.
Whether your company is a tiny mom-and-pop shop or a large corporation with multiple locations and hundreds of employees, Roper can create a custom health insurance plan that’s just right for you.
And best of all—you get to work with an experienced, dedicated staff that is here to help you get what you need. So friendly and helpful you’d think your mother works here!