Roper Insurance has been a local industry leader in Colorado for 30 years, and we’re still growing. We are always looking for motivated, enthusiastic, qualified professionals to join the Roper Family. Roper prides itself on being a family-friendly company where employees have opportunities to learn, grow and reach their personal and professional potential.
Current job openings are listed below.
What’s it like to work at Roper Insurance?
Current Open Positions
Benefit Account Analyst (Full-Time)
Roper Insurance & Financial Services is looking to hire an Account Analyst. The Account Analyst works with Account Managers and Benefits Consultants in servicing employee benefits accounts. This position requires a detail-oriented and organized individual. The Account Analyst provides excellent customer service and provides clerical and administrative support to the Benefits team as needed.
Qualifications And Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must possess proficient computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and team skills; must interact effectively with clients, co-workers and management
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Solid prioritization skills, sense of urgency, and ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Provide customer service to internal and external clients (answering questions, providing eligibility information, etc.)
- Assist with Applications and Terminations as assigned. Process employee enrollments, and changes and terminations on behalf of employer groups. Collect appropriate forms and information from employer or Account Manager, following up on missing information as necessary to ensure compliance with carrier procedures. Ensure that hire or termination dates coincide with specific plan eligibility requirements prior to submission of applications. Submit completed forms to carrier prior to effective date. Email confirmations to employers and follow up with carriers via phone to ensure receipt and verify application was processed correctly.
- Generate rate confirmation and termination letters for clients under the supervision of Account Manager.
Compensation & Benefits
- Based on experience $15 – $19 per hour to start
- Roper Insurance benefits include paid vacation, PTO, health, dental, vision, 401K, disability and other insurance options.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 5 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM – 4 PM
- No weekends or evenings