Roper Insurance has been a local industry leader in Colorado for 30 years, and we’re still growing. We are always looking for motivated, enthusiastic, qualified professionals to join the Roper Family. Roper prides itself on being a family-friendly company where employees have opportunities to learn, grow and reach their personal and professional potential.
Current job openings are listed below.
To be considered for employment with Roper, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], being sure to specify what position you are applying for.
What’s it like to work at Roper Insurance?
JobType: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years of experience in administrative support
Starting Wage: $12.00- $14.00/ hr DOE
About this position:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Windows PC applications, excel and the ability to learn new computer system applications
• Proficiency with Google Drive and Google Docs
• Technical ability to navigate multiple systems at one time while talking on the phone
• Ability to remain focused, high attention to detail and productive each day though some tasks may be repetitive from time to time
• Can de-escalate issues, handle complaints in a professional manner, even when dealing with difficult customers or vendors
• Exhibit a pleasant, cheerful, friendly style and build long-term relationships with customers and vendors
• Communicate clearly and concisely both in writing and orally
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
In this role, you will:
• Answer incoming calls and assist clients with policy questions, billing, claims issues, employee additions/terminations, and renewals.
• Generate quotes for Account Managers and Account Executives using the carriers’, third parties’ or the company’s internal quoting systems.
• Employ sound judgment and customer service knowledge to resolve difficult claims issues in a timely manner
• Maintain records and constantly update the relevant fields and notes in CRM system, including but not limited to contact information, EE numbers, making notes on enrollments, terminations, claims, renewals, courtesy calls etc.
• Ensure customer retention by providing excellent client service experience through always being knowledgeable and having a professional attitude
• Obtain in‐depth knowledge of each carrier and their products, and have a thorough understanding of their service, billing and claims process; share newly obtained information/knowledge with other staff members
• Obtain in‐depth understanding and comply with the Roper Insurance and Financial Services’ customer service methodology and policies
• Develop good working relationships with each carriers’ representative and broker assistance program
• Assist with clients on claims, billing, renewals and other issues as needed.
• Perform clerical duties to assist the sales process, any incoming service requests; assist and support other Account Managers, Account Executives, colleagues, and management as needed
• Attend required company meetings
• Complete required training activities and programs
• Recognize and comply with Roper’s performance standards for work quality, efficiency, and attendance
• Flexibility to be utilized for other unlicensed representative activities based on business need –training will be provided
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
- A work/life balance because that’s important for all of us
- Learn from the expertise of your coworkers
- Growth- Roper is growing, and so can your career
- Be part of a motivated team
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected], being sure to specify what position you are applying for